Re: [Butterfly Children] don't mention age

  • Rachelle
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2002
      Happy birthday freddie hope you have a good one. Yesterday i was out with my sister who is 7 year younger than me and this old lady that lives near my dad said to me mind your little girl is nearly as big as you these days, lol. I just gave her a quick smile and walked on quickly. Needles to say it made Dianes day.

      Rash

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2002
        ---thanks linnet for your wishes.has your grandmom been back to
        ireland it has changed a lot what part is she from? here we call
        grandmothers grannies.
        kevin

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 1, 2002
          --thanks for the greeting rachelle, i am taking it easy today had a
          few pints of the black stuff last night,so i will have a can or two
          tonight at home the body cannot take to much abuse anymore.

          _______
          > ______________
          > Butterfly Children Yahoo Group Home Page - http://groups.yahoo
          > com/group/butterflychildren
          > Email the group - butterflychildren@y...
          > Email the moderators - butterflychildren-owner@y...
          > EB websites: http://www.debra.org.uk - http://www.debra.org

        • Deirdre
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 1, 2002
            I think Kevin went out for a few drinks last night. Word of advice
            Kevin - don't go online when you're tipsy... or falling over langered.

            Happy Birthday anyway!! And I had a great time in Marley Park. Emma's
            great - got a brilliant sense of humour, had a laugh.

            Dee

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 2, 2002
              -dee did you ever hear the expression people in glass houses should
              not throw stones.i never fall over when i'm langered which isn't very
              often.see ya later

              -- In butterflychildren@y..., "Deirdre"

              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 3, 2002
                I don't drink :-)