Re: Riding Club Weekend

  • castlering
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2002
      These horsey people are somewhat mad!

      Poor horses - having to put up with crazy people...

      Are you still going to get me up on a horse Dee? *eeek*

      Luv n hugs

      Colin.x
    • pinky_lefty_revolutionary
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2002
        Not mine... I like them too much to see their knees buckle under your
        weight and from fear of this crazy English person screaming OooArr!
        and waving at them madly. Horsey people look mad to you folk, but we
        look normal to the horses :-P

        You should get up on a horse. It's great :-)

        Deirdre