Re: Welcome new member :)

  • pinky_lefty_revolutionary
    Message 1 of 1467 , Feb 1, 2002
      Yeah I agree that is just unacceptable. I've been
      making the tea here for the last year and a half, and
      now he goes and suggests that my tea making skills
      are below par and advises you to make your
      make nasty comment in the direction of our dear
      founder, and he can sit around giving orders till someone
      punches his lights out. <br><br>Deirdre
    • rash_1999_uk
      Message 1467 of 1467 , Feb 27, 2002
        Happy birthday for yesterday dee, sorry its late. Hope youve recoverd from your house guest.<br><br>Rash