heat...

  • harvey_the_horse
    Message 1 of 1467 , Aug 1, 2001
      how is the heat wave treating all? i know it can
      be really bad on those with EB (personally it's
      where the nosepad broke off my glasses, also these new
      runners, there's no accounting for intellegence around
      here - but what is getting me the worst is these
      constant headaches and hayfever, kicking off all those
      sinus-y things i should have grown out of ten years
      ago.<br>hope everyone else is faring up well to it. funny how
      we curse the rain, but really cannot adapt to the
      heat at all...
    • rash_1999_uk
      Message 1467 of 1467 , Feb 27, 2002
        Happy birthday for yesterday dee, sorry its late. Hope youve recoverd from your house guest.<br><br>Rash