Re: Photos - Dandalup campsite on the Munda Biddi Trail

  • Greatbloke
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 13, 2005
      > <http://aushiker.com/munda_biddi.htm>. The photos give you an insight
      > into camping Western Australian style :-).

      That sounds great Andrew and the campsite looks good too.

      I remember a while back that they removed the track markers from the
      Alpine walking track in designated wilderness areas.

      Personally I'd like to see the opposite; A Well marked track for the
      length of the East coast, with similar camps to the munda biddi ones,
      say every 4 to 8 hrs walking apart.
    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 13, 2005
        At 10:51 AM 14/12/2005, you wrote:

        I remember a while back that they removed the track markers from the
        Alpine walking track in designated wilderness areas.

        There has been similar moves here as well.

        Personally I'd like to see the opposite; A Well marked track for the
        length of the East coast, with similar camps to the munda biddi ones,
        say every 4 to 8 hrs walking apart.

        That would be nice.

        Andrew

        ==