How I earned over $14,800.00 within 14 days

  • Eleina
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2009
      How I earned over $14,800.00 within 14 days

      Make $384,000.00 With This Brand New Unique Idea
      Get Paid Every Day - Make Money - I make $7,400 per week
      I will personally give you access to my Video showing my Formula of how I earned over $14,800.00 within 14 days of starting & THE MONEY NEVER QUITS!!
      Make $7,400 Per Week
      Learn Exactly How Easily You Can Make $384,000.00 Every Year Without Any Investment Or Experience!
      No Experience, No Selling, No Shipping, No Investment!!
      "I'm making over $400.00 per hour with this!" I'll show you exactly how I do it so you can do it too!"

      http://tinyurl.com/23aqe4

      Make Money Online. No Cost To Get Started. This Really Works.
      Earn Up To $30 Per Referral...Plus A $125.00 Bonus For Joining
      http://tinyurl.com/3kakkx

      This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU CHOOSE TO RECIEVE E-MAILS FROM SOME GROUP. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web Only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to zonta43@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it, and then wait for our instructions. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please remove us from your group. We don't own or even know your e-mail address, so please let us know which group you are in when you write to us and, most importantly, DO read our reply. Thanks for your understanding.