Your Ad On 13,803+ Pages

  • Palin a
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2008
      Your Ad On 13,803+ Pages

      Searching For Traffic?

      Your Ad On 13,803+ Member Pages Means
      TRAFFIC + INCOME = SUCCESS!
      Generate More Of Each & Save Your Share Of
      $2,615,852.93 In Advertising Dollars
      With Program Hoppers Today!
      (Advertise and Earn $5.00 Per Referral Upgrade!)
      In Just 60 Seconds, You'll See Why It Works
      http://robert520.PROGRAMHOP.hop.clickbank.net/

      ==========================
      Blast your ads to 5,000 groups only $5.95 or less!
      http://tinyurl.com/6nwn8c or http://98.to/purads

      This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because we are in the same group. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web Only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to zonta43@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it, and then wait for our instructions. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please remove us from your group. We don't own or even know your e-mail address, so please let us know which group you are in when you write to us and, most importantly, DO read our reply. Thanks for your understanding.
    • EgoldClub
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2009
        Your Ad On 13,803+ Pages

        Searching For Traffic?

        Your Ad On 13,803+ Member Pages
        Means TRAFFIC + INCOME = SUCCESS!

        Generate More Of Each & Save Your Share Of
        $2,615,852.93 In Advertising Dollars
        With Program Hoppers Today!
        (Advertise and Earn $5.00 Per Referral Upgrade!)
        In Just 60 Seconds, You'll See Why It Works

        http://tinyurl.com/34zod9

        This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU CHOOSE TO RECIEVE E-MAILS FROM SOME GROUP. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web Only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to zonta43@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it, and then wait for our instructions. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please remove us from your group. We don't own or even know your e-mail address, so please let us know which group you are in when you write to us and, most importantly, DO read our reply. Thanks for your understanding.