In Cleveland in December :)

  • janicebondar
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2006
      I'll be out visiting my Dad in Chagrin Falls around the middle of
      December. If the typical winter weather pattern prevails, there should
      be plenty of snow in that area :) Last time, it closed the airport -
      but didn't manage to shut our planned run down.

      So - I'm wondering if a course map will be available by then? Sure
      would be nice to be able to do some general 'reconnaisance' while I'm
      out there. Thanks!