Re: [bukowsko_triangle] roadtrip

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18 8:00 PM
      Sharon,

      I was to have left Wednesday. We are unable to go this summer as it
      turns out. (Of course we didn't know that until after we purchased our
      nonrefundable tickets in April). I am very disappointed.

      Philip and I had planned to meet in Bukowsko and photo copies of
      everything! I even had permission from the priest - after all these
      years.
      Philip decided not to go then but lucky him, he did go abroad.

      I don't know of anyone else who is going to Bukowsko this summer except
      perhaps Marek Silarski. But, he lives in Poland.

      I am hoping to finish editing the English translation of "Gminie
      Bukowsko", make some additions and then make it available to people (for
      a small fee so I can recoup my translation costs, printing etc.). It
      won't be anything fancy and will probably be bound with a plastic spine
      so as to save money.

      I also hope to add my first two trip diaries (1996, 1998) to my web site
      also. Big plans.

      Debbie

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 19 4:52 AM
        > Just wondering if some of you are still planning your road trip
        > to Poland.

        As Debbie said, Poland turned out not to be in the cards this year. I
        hope to make a research trip to NYC later in the year.

        Bye for now,