roadtrip

  • jsturn5@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2004
      Just wondering if some of you are still planning your road trip to Poland.
      Sharon

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 18, 2004
        Sharon,

        I was to have left Wednesday. We are unable to go this summer as it
        turns out. (Of course we didn't know that until after we purchased our
        nonrefundable tickets in April). I am very disappointed.

        Philip and I had planned to meet in Bukowsko and photo copies of
        everything! I even had permission from the priest - after all these
        years.
        Philip decided not to go then but lucky him, he did go abroad.

        I don't know of anyone else who is going to Bukowsko this summer except
        perhaps Marek Silarski. But, he lives in Poland.

        I am hoping to finish editing the English translation of "Gminie
        Bukowsko", make some additions and then make it available to people (for
        a small fee so I can recoup my translation costs, printing etc.). It
        won't be anything fancy and will probably be bound with a plastic spine
        so as to save money.

        I also hope to add my first two trip diaries (1996, 1998) to my web site
        also. Big plans.

        Debbie

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 19, 2004
          > Just wondering if some of you are still planning your road trip
          > to Poland.

          As Debbie said, Poland turned out not to be in the cards this year. I
          hope to make a research trip to NYC later in the year.

          Bye for now,