Re: [bukowsko_triangle] Dudynce Records

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 10, 2010
      Gloria,

      The only books left at the USC, #28, 29 are "taken care of." That's
      code. I can't spell out exactly how I took care of things. I hope you
      "get it."

      The only other Dudynce book is at the Sanok branch of the Rzeszow
      archives. BTW The #10 is missing from the archive's building. But you
      won't miss it if you spot the Karczma restaurant and go left. The
      archive is now behind a large wooden hut which sells souvenirs. The
      city has decided to copy Krakow and Warsaw and hide their beautiful
      rynek buildings behind wooden souvenir and beer stalls, and huge
      umbrellas advertising beers.

      Did anyone see me waving to the web camera on the Sanok rynek? LOL

      Debbie

    • elstonwe@att.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 10, 2010
        Debbie,  My enigma machine is not working.  Perhaps you can email me personally with explanation.  If I interpret your message correctly, there are no Dudynce records at BUOSC that have not been filmed.  I know that the Sanok Archive has some but they don't allow photography.

        elstonwe@... wrote:

        > Debbie and Philip, I did a quick check of Philip's website to see if Debbie had filmed any records from Dudynce of any volume. I just saw a smattering of indiv.. entries. Just want to be sure that I don't duplicate other's hard work on my visit. It's getting down to the wire for travel details. I will have to put everything on my bed into my suitcase, somehow.

        > Gloria

      • Frank Wegerson
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 10, 2010
          -- Sent from my Palm Prē