Re: [bukowsko_triangle] Bukowsko Civicl Archive Hours

    Message 1 of 39 , Jun 8, 2010
      Dennis,

      You're going back in a month?!!!! Is Kasia getting married in Poznan?

      Glad to hear about the bell at the cerkiew in Pl~onna.

      I am surprised to hear that the road conditions are worse in Poland
      since they joined EU.

      I hope the exchange rate is good while I'm there!

      Thanks for the update. Any photos to share?

      Debbie

      Message 39 of 39 , Jun 8, 2010
        On Jun 8, 2010, at 3:33 PM, Debbie Greenlee wrote:

        > Dennis,
        >
        > You're going back in a month?!!!! Is Kasia getting married in Poznan?
        >
        > Glad to hear about the bell at the cerkiew in Pl~onna.
        >
        > I am surprised to hear that the road conditions are worse in Poland
        > since they joined EU.
        >
        > I hope the exchange rate is good while I'm there!

        I think the dollar is strong than it's been in years. I believe I read
        the other day that the Euro hit a six-year low against the dollar.