Zytka Demkowicz Kozlowski Surnames

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2010
      I am trying to locate a Zytka family which moved to the U.S. in the 1900s.

      I am trying to track Katarzyna Zytka who married 'a' Demkowicz
      (spelled this way in the U.S.) who lived in Jersey City, New Jersey as
      late as 1972. Katarzyna was born in 1894 in Bukowsko and her parents
      were Pawel Zytka and Katarzyna Hnat.

      I am also trying to track the family of Maria (Mary) Zytka Kozlowski
      (Koslosky). Maria was born in 1872 in Bukowsko. Maria married 'a'
      Kozlowski.
      Maria and her husband had a son, Joseph Koslosky whose wife lived in
      Passaic, New Jersey as recent as 1993.

      Katarzyna Kozlowski, daughter of the above Maria Kozlowski and a
      sister to the above, Joseph Koslosky, lived in Pine Grove as recently
      as 1986.

      If any of these names seem familiar please contact me. They are
      related to Antoine Augustyn (another Zytka!) who lives in France.

      Thanks