Re: Dzugan was Sanok Look-ups

  • califdreamdude
    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 31, 2009
      Our character: Date: 843-41/05 2005-04-14 In response to the statement on the conduct of research on the relatives agreed on the following data: In the extant lists of citizens Sanok of 1911 included only one Dzugan-Gregory and his family. Not been established but its degree of relationship with Andrew Dzuganem because he was the son of Elia? and Victoria. Meanwhile, with the result sent to the annex, with Andrew's father was Daniel Nicholas Dzugan pp. However, they could combine some affinity, as in the book metrykalnej for the Roman Catholic parish in Sanok as the godfather of Marianna Dzugan (born in 1897.), The daughter of Gregory John is a bricklayer Huczko. Children of Gregory Dzugana appear in later records. By contrast, mention that the last place of residence of Andrew Dzugana before his emigration was Jaline indicates clearly that it is a village Lalin, Poland and the metrical books for this place to seek information about their relatives. Metrykalne books from the late nineteenth century and the interwar years for the town of Sanok, Lalin, Poland, and are kept in the District Registry Office in Sanok. As for relatives of his mother's side, most people with the name of Huczko Trepczy has been displaced to the USSR. Their fate is not known. In the fifties, lived in Trepczy few people with that name, and that Joseph Huczko, born. In 1924, Victoria Huczko, Joseph Huczko, born. in 1904, Huczko Irena Huczko Peter Huczko Melania Huczko Bronislaw. The phone book for 2004 shows that at least one resident Trepczy family of that name. Also in Sanok, to date live person named D¿ugan. However, could not determine the degree of relatedness between Andrew Dzuganem, Maria Huczko and living out of people with these names. These issues may be resolved only the District Registry Office in Sanok, which has a current book or chapter metrykalne municipal office in Sanok, who keep records of the population. Therefore, in this case we advise you to refer directly to the District Registry Office in Sanok and the Office of the City of Sanok. SR / IR Sincerely, Director State Archive in Rzeszów Dr. John Basta