RE: [bukowsko_triangle] Apology and request

  • Jill
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 12, 2009
      Thank you for responding Debbie -
      Sorry for the double post.. there must have been some delay in yahoo posting
      because I sent the second post from the website after the first one I wrote
      in email didn't show up in several hours.
      My sister Chris posted the marriage certificate - I don't know if she has
      the original.

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 12, 2009
        Jill,

        I do not have the baptismal record for your grandfather, Franciszek
        Bednarz (1878). The baptismal records from January 1878 to November
        1893 are missing. I think the Przemys~l Archdiocesan Archives have at
        least some of the records in this time frame but you'd need to write
        to pral dr. Borcz. If you want to go that route let us know and
        someone will provide you with the address and information necessary to
        make that request.

        Now, I do have the baptismal record for your grandmother, Anna
        Moszynska. While the marriage record for Franciszek Bednarz and Anna
        Moszyn~ska is missing, I have their Marriage Banns which usually lists
        a little more information than the marriage record itself.

        I probably also have the baptismal records for Franciszek Bednarz
        parents and Anna Moszyn~ska's parents, as well as their siblings.

        Hopefully you read my posts to James and Joe (Subject: Chrzaszcz) on
        Sept. 11, 2009 regarding how to go about getting these records from me.

        Debbie

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 28, 2009
          Jill,

          I have located about 12 records belonging to your ancestors starting
          with your grandparents, Franciszek Bednarz and Anna Moszynska.

          These records can be yours with a donation for the Bukowsko Catholic
          church which is made through me.

          Please contact me privately if you are interested in obtaining any or
          all of the records.

          Debbie