Re: [bukowsko_triangle] New file uploaded to bukowsko_triangle

    Message 1 of 506 , Apr 20, 2009
      Gail,

      That's OK. This answer is sort of interesting! I wonder why they chose
      to hold his picture for the photograph? Was he from the village?

      Debbie

    • bukowsko_triangle@yahoogroups.com
      Message 506 of 506 , Jun 10, 2013
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the bukowsko_triangle
        group.

        File : /NY Times April 1946.pdf
        Uploaded by : polskamom <daveg@...>
        Description : New York Times April 18, 1946 Bukowsko Burned

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        polskamom <daveg@...>