Cooking Up a Tradition

  • Mary-Ann
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009
      Here's a newspaper article about my cousin Julie Stefansky-Gogno (who
      lives just outside Minersville, PA in Brier City) and her family who
      helped her make 200-300 stuffed cabbage, a hundred dozen pierogies and
      haluskie's for an upcoming Pysanky show (for which her daughter and
      others made Pysanky). They include Julie's recipe for the stuffed
      cabbage. I happened to phone her that day while there were newspaper
      people in the kitchen...lol.
      http://readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=131981
      Info on the Pysanky show is at www.EggAndArtShow.com
      <http://www.EggAndArtShow.com> and will be held April 4th and 5th for
      those of you in the Eastern Pennsylvania area.
      MaryAnn
      Rockledge, FL