Spis Translation for Kamienne

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      A Pole living in Krakow, whose mother lives in Sanok notified me that
      there were a couple of errors in my translation of the Kamienne
      section of the "Spis Parafialny" form Bukowsko. I've made the
      corrections and Philip has posted the updated version to his web site.

      I really appreciate it when people let me know I've made a mistake,
      few though they may be. LOL

      This mistake had people thinking that another child died young when in
      actuality the name was the second name of a "known" child.
      The corrections affected page 2, the Kowal family.

      http://semanchuk.com/gen/data/debbieg/SpisParafialny.html