Re: [bukowsko_triangle] Satellite Maps

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 2008
      On Oct 31, 2008, at 8:25 PM, Lugene Daniels wrote:

      > Hi Debbie,
      > I am interested in the Tokarnia map. Do you know if a cadastral map
      > of Tokarnia is available anywhere?
      >
      > I translated the records I brought back from Bukowsko for Tokarnia
      > with the help of Anna Olkin. Anna said that I did a remarkable job
      > for the first time. It really is not that complicated once you
      > establish a system. Philip encouraged me to go for it on my own;
      > and I am glad he did! Thanks, Philip for that "kick in the pants!"

      Congrats! It seems impossible at first, doesn't it? But as you said,
      once you start picking it apart it's not too bad.

      > Of course, now I need more records from Tokarnia, now that I have
      > maternal names. I am anxious to know when that book will be
      > completely recorded, or whatever. If I can be of any help, do not
      > hesitate to ask.
      >
      > Lugene Daniels

    • Anna O
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 1, 2008

        Please send the Tokarnia map. A big thanks.

        Anna Olkin

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 5, 2008
          Anna,

          I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you but Lugene gave me a
          couple of places to pinpoint on the Tokarnia map and I had to make
          sure I hit the mark with her instructions. Here it is!

          Debbie

          Anna O wrote:
          > Debbie,
          > Please send the Tokarnia map. A big thanks.
          > Anna Olkin

        • Anna O
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 5, 2008

            I didn't receive an attachment with the map.

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 5, 2008
              BT,

              Sorry for this. I meant to send it to Anna privately.

              Debbie