Re: [bukowsko_triangle] Satellite Maps

  • Lugene Daniels
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 31, 2008
      Hi Debbie,
      I am interested in the Tokarnia map. Do you know if a cadastral map of Tokarnia is available anywhere?

      I translated the records I brought back from Bukowsko for Tokarnia with the help of Anna Olkin. Anna said that I did a remarkable job for the first time. It really is not that complicated once you establish a system. Philip encouraged me to go for it on my own; and I am glad he did! Thanks, Philip for that "kick in the pants!"

      Of course, now I need more records from Tokarnia, now that I have maternal names. I am anxious to know when that book will be completely recorded, or whatever. If I can be of any help, do not hesitate to ask.

      Lugene Daniels

      Nagorzany and Nadolany (which are on the same map as Nowotaniec).
      Zboiska
      Tokarnia
      Belchowka coming soon

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 1, 2008
        On Oct 31, 2008, at 8:25 PM, Lugene Daniels wrote:

        > Hi Debbie,
        > I am interested in the Tokarnia map. Do you know if a cadastral map
        > of Tokarnia is available anywhere?
        >
        > I translated the records I brought back from Bukowsko for Tokarnia
        > with the help of Anna Olkin. Anna said that I did a remarkable job
        > for the first time. It really is not that complicated once you
        > establish a system. Philip encouraged me to go for it on my own;
        > and I am glad he did! Thanks, Philip for that "kick in the pants!"

        Congrats! It seems impossible at first, doesn't it? But as you said,
        once you start picking it apart it's not too bad.

        > Of course, now I need more records from Tokarnia, now that I have
        > maternal names. I am anxious to know when that book will be
        > completely recorded, or whatever. If I can be of any help, do not
        > hesitate to ask.
        >
        > Lugene Daniels

      • Anna O
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 1, 2008
          Debbie,

          Please send the Tokarnia map. A big thanks.

          Anna Olkin

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 5, 2008
            Anna,

            I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you but Lugene gave me a
            couple of places to pinpoint on the Tokarnia map and I had to make
            sure I hit the mark with her instructions. Here it is!

            Debbie

            Anna O wrote:
            > Debbie,
            > Please send the Tokarnia map. A big thanks.
            > Anna Olkin

          • Anna O
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 5, 2008
              Debbie,

              I didn't receive an attachment with the map.

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 5, 2008
                BT,

                Sorry for this. I meant to send it to Anna privately.

                Debbie