Re: [bukowsko_triangle] sanok, schudmak

  • Marek Silarski
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2003
      Dear Elizabeth
      I find one name Schudmak, this is Berta Schudmak b. 1892 , father Hersz Weiner, mather Chana Brust. She died in ? .09.1942 in camp Zaslaw ( nazi lager ) near Sanok.
      Best regards
      Marek Silarski

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2003
        THANK YOU THAT LADY I BELIEVE TO BE MY GRAN MOTHER. YOU HAVE JUST COME UP
        WITH THE FIRST PROVEN RECORD THAT A FAMILY REALLY IN HAPPEN. My father died with
        out telling me any thing at all . The only thing I had to start with was my
        birth certificate. It states my fathers place of birth ''SANOK''. I SO WANT TO
        VISIT. JUST TO BREATH THE AIR.
        THANK YOU SO MUCH
        KIND REGARDS. ELIZABETH

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 9, 2003
          Hi Elizabeth,
          What were your father's parents' names? That information should be on
          his birth certificate.

          Philip