Re: [bukowsko_triangle] Hrycko

  • Julie Finczak
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 21, 2008
      Hi Mary,
      My parents knew Petro Hrycko and his family in Toronto. He has passed on, but his wife is still living. Petro Hrycko was born in Plonna, the same village as my dad. We are also related to this family through marriage. I will send to your email account offlist their telephone number and for all the Hrycko's in Canada. I truly hope this is the family you are looking for.
      Julie Finczak

      Mary Parker <ski_smuggs@...> wrote:
      It was mentioned in an earlier post that the name Piotr in Polish would be Peter in English ...
      What would Andrew be ??
      I am searching for :
      Peter Hrycko -(my Mom's uncle) - only information I have is he was known to be in Canada in the 1940's
      Andrew Hrycko -(my Mom's uncle) - only information I have is he was known to be in Canada in the 1940's
      John Hrycko -(Iwan/Ivan Hrycko) my grandfather - immigrated from Kulaszne to to US in 1907 via Ellis Island, settled in Monesson PA.
      Mary Hrycko Procanik (my Mom's aunt) - Married last name is Procanik and lived in New Jersey in the 1940's.
      Thanks,
      Mary

    • Julie
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 21, 2008
        Hi Mary,
        I just happened to recall that there was a photo of Hrycko on this
        site. http://www.beskid-niski.pl/index.php?
        pos=/galeria&path=archiwalne/plonna&picture=23
        I hope they may be of some interest to you. You can navigate through
        all the photos on this site pertaining to Plonna by clicking on the >
        or < button at the top of the photo. Julie

        --- In bukowsko_triangle@yahoogroups.com, Julie Finczak