Re: [bukowsko_triangle] Sunday May 4 in Poland

  • Jason Rakozy
    Message 1 of 5 , May 6, 2008
      Any luck meeting someone with last name Rakoczy there? Sounds like you are
      enjoying your trip over there.

      Jason Rakozy

      Message 2 of 5 , May 6, 2008
        Jason,

        No, not that I remember. I did meet several "new" people. I suppose
        one of them could have been a Rakoczy and I just don't remember. If
        you look in the current issue of the "Kwartalnik" you might find that
        one of the writers is a Rakoczy. If that is the case I suggest you
        email the magazine and see if you can be put in touch with that person.

        Yes we are enjoying the trip. Winding down now. Tomorrow we will meet
        with a BT member from the U.S. and an 18 year old member from another
        list who lives near Gdan~sk. Had to go to Poland to meet fellow
        listers. ;)

        Debbie

      • Jason Rakozy
        Message 3 of 5 , May 6, 2008
          Oh thanks for the suggestion. Is that a name of Magazine "Kwartalnik"? How
          long have you been staying in Poland? What a trip you are having now ha.

          Jason

          Message 4 of 5 , May 7, 2008
            Jason,

            Are you only reading certain posts? The "Kwartalnik" has been
            mentioned numerous times on this list!
            http://www.bukowsko.pl/asp/start.asp?page=&tytul=Aktualno%B6ci&dzial=Aktualnosci&strona=1

            I've been in Poland since April 10. Haven't you seen my posts about my
            trip?

            The best way to learn how to/what to/when to/where to is to read
            every post on the Bukowsko Triangle list. If you only read posts which
            have "your" surname in the SUBJECT, you won't get as far as you could
            by reading all of the posts.

            Check the BT archives for my trip notes.

            Debbie