Re: Katyn - 2008 movie by Andrzej Wajda

  • Michele
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2008
      Hi Debbie,
      I also noticed it on Netflix,its not available yet though...I have it
      in my queue one its available.
      Fyi,
      Netflix has alot of foreign films with English subtitles :o)
      I watch alot of them, some you can even watch instantly on your PC.

      Caio for now:o)
      Michele

      --- In bukowsko_triangle@yahoogroups.com, Debbie Greenlee <daveg@...>
      wrote:

      > The 2008 Academy Award nominated move, "Katyn" by Andrzej Wajda is
      > available for purchase even though it doesn't yet have a U.S.
      > distribution. PolBook.com has this movie!
      > http://www.polbook.com/index.php?p=index&t=kat&v=11
      >
      > It's on the right side of the screen under "Bestsellers." It's only
      > $19.95!
      >
      > "Oscar 2008 nomination for Best Foreign Film category!
      Wajda`s "Katyn"