Poland Web Cam

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2007
      For those wanting to see what's going on in Poland, check out the web
      cams. I know there are several different systems but here is one that
      has photos from Sanok, Krosno and Przemysl~. That's the closest we can
      come to the Bukowsko Triangle area.

      The main page lists many other Polish villages as well. Remember,
      Poland is 6 hours ahead of New York and 7 hours ahead of Chicago.
      It might be fun to watch Warsaw rynek or Krako~w rynek at midnight
      Poland time to see their Happy New Year celebrations.
      http://webcam.deili.info/en,1,1

      There are two pages to this web cam index though some cameras are the
      same locations as above: http://www.camscape.com/Europe/Poland/

      Another Poland web cam:
      http://www.worldcam.pl/en/poland-webcams.html

      This link will take you right to Krako~w rynek where the celebration
      has already started: http://www.krakow.pl/kamera/rynek2/

      This link is to other Krako~w web cams: http://www.krakow.pl/kamera/
      Click on the selection listed under "Kamery Internetowe" on the left
      side of the screen.

      szczesliwego Nowego Roku!!
      (Happy New Year)