Fwd: I found your profile on Ancestry - requesting more information

  • peekaboobrat
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2007
      SAEGER SEGER ETC. I don't know this person. This woman just saw my interests through the ANCESTRY.COM profile. Maybe you know someone who would be interested in this. Or if you have a referral, please send it to her. Thanks Joanie

      ALSO THE FOLLOWING SITE MAY HELP:
      http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=SAEGER+SURNAME+SEARCH&ei=utf-8&fr=b2ie7

      To: brat625<peekaboobrat@...>
      Subject: I found your profile on Ancestry - requesting more information
      Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 23:53:37 -0000

      Dear Brat625

      I saw that you submitted a personal tree to Ancestry which contains:

      Name: Charles M. SAEGER

      While cleaning out my aunt's home in Columbia, MO I found a box with Saeger info in it. I don't know if it was in the attic when my aunt bought the home (the house was built in 1796) or whether she rescued it from destruction.

      It truly is a genealogical treasure trove, I couldn't bring myself to distroy.

      I would like to see this "treasure" returned to a direct descendant of the Charles Marshall Saeger family.

      Some of the things in the box are an original hand drawn map of Eli Saeger's land holdings in PA.

      A US patent application made by Sallie A. Saeger dated 1916.

      A letter from Eli Saeger to his wife dated 1873.

      Marriage announcement/invite for Geoffrey Aaron Saeger.

      Many of the items are dated in the late 1800s/early 1900s and are in excellent condition considering their age. Some items dated 1841/42 from Joseph and Richard Saeger.

      Many personal letters, obituaries, a picture of someone etc.

      Would you be able to assist me in returning this to a direct descendant of this family?

      I can be contacted as below:

      Delores Bottom-Godkin
      email: familyfinder1@...
      (402) 319-7128

      Thanks for your time.

      Dee
      -------
      This message was sent to you by dgodkin1009 through Ancestry. If you prefer to be contacted anonymously in the future, please click here.

      Blocking Future Messages: If you wish to block this person from initiating future messages to you from Ancestry or RootsWeb's system, please click here. To block all messages of this sort sent from Ancestry or RootsWeb's system, click here.

      Reporting Abuse: The Generations Network, Inc. is not responsible for the contents of any message sent via Ancestry or RootsWeb's system. If you would like to report abuse of the system, click here.