Re: [bukowsko_triangle] I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY BUKOWSKO TRIANGLE MAIL FOR A SPELL!!

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2007
      On Oct 1, 2007, at 12:39 AM, Debbie Greenlee wrote:

      > Philip,
      >
      > Apparently, you didn't know that the Cubbies are in the play-offs!

      Good point; they haven't seen a lot of postseason action in recent
      years either. Congrats to the Cubs, and I wish them good luck (except
      when they're playing the Phillies, of course).

      > I attended the Polish Genealogical Society of America's conference
      > this weekend in Chicago. It was wonderful. "Report" to follow.
      >
      > Debbie
      >
      > Philip Semanchuk wrote:
      >> On Sep 30, 2007, at 9:06 PM, Lugene Daniels wrote:
      >>
      >>> To Bukowsko Triangle,
      >>> I have not received any mail for a week or more. Any reason?
      >>
      >> We've just been unusually quiet. Distracted by other things, I guess.
      >> This ex-Philadelphian has been watching the Phillies get into the
      >> postseason for just the 10th time in 125 years. Go Phils! =)
      >>

      >> bye
      >>
      >> PS - If you suspect you're missing messages, you can always see the
      >> latest messages via the group's Web site:

    • ELIZABETH REISER
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2007
        Debbie
        I see you are home , it was so nice to see you and Dave
        ela

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2007
          Ela,

          Since the list is so quiet I will indulge myself.

          I had the best gol~a~bki and pierogi last week at Ela's house;
          homemade of course!
          I also unrolled the 25 ft. family tree in Ela's basement which
          included Ela Kseniak's family, Jean-Claude Zytka's family, Szymon
          Nowaczek's family and my own family. I think Elzbieta was quite
          surprised to see this even though we found more errors! Seeing all
          those names printed out and connected puts things in a better perspective.

          I also had this "tree" displayed at the PGSA conference.

          Debbie

          ELIZABETH REISER wrote:
          > Debbie
          > I see you are home , it was so nice to see you and Dave
          > ela
          >
          > Debbie Greenlee <daveg@...> wrote:
          > Philip,
          >
          > Apparently, you didn't know that the Cubbies are in the play-offs!
          >
          > I attended the Polish Genealogical Society of America's conference
          > this weekend in Chicago. It was wonderful. "Report" to follow.
          >
          > Debbie
          >
          > Philip Semanchuk wrote:
          >> On Sep 30, 2007, at 9:06 PM, Lugene Daniels wrote:
          >>
          >>> To Bukowsko Triangle,
          >>> I have not received any mail for a week or more. Any reason?
          >> We've just been unusually quiet. Distracted by other things, I guess.
          >> This ex-Philadelphian has been watching the Phillies get into the
          >> postseason for just the 10th time in 125 years. Go Phils! =)
          >>

          >> bye
          >>
          >> PS - If you suspect you're missing messages, you can always see the
          >> latest messages via the group's Web site:

        • Ann Poslosky
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 1, 2007
            Go Phillies; its about time. Congrats to the Cubbies, but I'm with Philip on this one. Time for a pennant in Philadelphia.

            Ann