Re: [bukowsko_triangle] Gemeindelexikon Column Heading Translations

  • Mary-Ann
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 1, 2007
      Gloria,
      I can honestly say lamb was NEVER on my family's menu (nor was it ever
      on the menu at any ethnic church suppers I went to as a child back in
      Minersville, PA). In fact I never even tasted it until adulthood when I
      went to a Greek restaurant. I'm thinking the village records were
      correct in stating there were no sheep in Dudynce. If they made their
      trousers of leather, it might have been deer or cowhide??????
      Mary-Ann