Re: [bukowsko_triangle] Ancestry.com and FHL Work it Out

    Message 1 of 3 , May 31 9:23 PM
      Thanks Gloria,

      I haven't read my "copy" yet but it appears that only those who
      already have subscriptions with ancestry.com will be able to
      access the site from Family History Centers. This is different than
      the previous arrangement where people who _didn't_ have a subscription
      with ancestry.com could use the site for free at a Family History
      Center.

      Debbie

    • elstonwe@att.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2007
        I'll have to go down to the library and give it a try.

        From: Debbie Greenlee <daveg@...>