Re: [bukowsko_triangle] Rakoczy/Debiec ?

  • Debbie
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2003
      Liz,
      I finally checked all the BT families I have in my gen. program as well
      as the approx. 50 records I have that are unmatched and although I came
      up with numerous Bednarz and Rakoczy none seemed to connect to the names
      and date you posted on Sept. 26.

      I only found one De~biec though. I can't match her to your Magdalena
      De~biec but you might want to know about her anyway. Zofia De~biec,
      midwife in Bukowsko, 1841.

      I guessed at the DOB of the people you listed in order to try to fit
      them into other family links. since you gave Zofia Bednarz DOB as 1893,
      I just subtracted 20 years and worked my way back to Tomasz Bednarz and
      Magdalene De~biec DOB. So, it's possible, that Zofia De~biec was a
      sister to Magdalena De~biec.

      Debbie

    • lizurd@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2003