database file

  • Barbara
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9 11:18 AM
      Can someone help me understand Marek's database named a simple phone
      book? I do not see any phone numbers nor can I follow the information.

      Thanks, Barbara/Basha
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 9 2:01 PM
        On Feb 9, 2007, at 2:18 PM, Barbara wrote:

        > Can someone help me understand Marek's database named a simple phone
        > book? I do not see any phone numbers nor can I follow the information.

        I don't think there's anything to understand -- it looks like someone
        was trying to figure out how the database function works (and did not
        succeed).

        Unless someone else has some insight to it, I'll delete it soon since
        it will just confuse people.

        Thanks
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 9 2:39 PM
          Barbara,
          You might want to go to http://www.polishfamily.com click on the
          painting. On the next page click on the film strip that is titled,
          "Phonebooks."

          The listings are only for the BT area. Each village is listed
          separately in Polish phone books.

          Debbie

          Barbara wrote:
          > Can someone help me understand Marek's database named a simple phone
          > book? I do not see any phone numbers nor can I follow the information.
          >
          > Thanks, Barbara/Basha

        • Barbara Cozine
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 9 6:42 PM
            Thank you Philip and Debbie,

            I actually found four Kozma's in Debbie's phonebook listings. I am very excited. I have a friend who speaks Polish who is going to try to call the individuals to see if they know anything about my ancestors.

            Barbara