Re: [bukowsko_triangle] Re: Prusiek katastralna mapa

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 17, 2007
      Jarek,
      Archiwum Panstwowe w Przemysl has Kadastral maps.

      Maybe Sanok powiat has kadastral maps. # 10 rynek, I think.

      To get a copy of the map it is best to use a digital camera and
      photograph the map in sections. Then it will be large enough to read.
      The archiwum will kserokopie but it will be in czarny i biala (black
      and white).

      Debbie