Re: [bukowsko_triangle] Poczta Polska

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 30, 2006
      Roman,
      (I'm sure everyone else wants to hear about this)

      We have a nice sized space in our hall closet which is under the
      stairs. No armored vehicle for us! I told my son to take out the
      vacuum cleaners and grab the cats. He did but he also wheeled out my
      file drawers which serve as my "everyday" genealogy reference. I told
      him to put it back under the stairs! I don't know what he was thinking!

      We did spend some time in the closet listening to several tornado
      sirens and listening to our radios. We've been through this drill
      before but I don't recall having so many tornado warnings like we did
      yesterday.

      Thanks for the M-bag translation.

      Debbie