Ebay Item from Sanok

  • Mary-Ann Bensinger
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2006
      This is from another group I belong to:

      "Ebay is listing item # 330034959587 as "Sanok
      Volunteer Battalion, 1922". It is a military-type
      badge displaying an eagle, some wheat, and the
      following writing: "XI 1918 NA PODKAPPACIU"."

      Any ideas what sort of group this item is from....fire department, etc.?

      Mary-Ann
      Rockledge, FL

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2006
        Mary-Ann,
        I have no idea.
        But, it's Nov. 1918 and "from" Podkarpaciu, or "our area."
        Also the eagle is standing on two, crossed rifles.

        Debbie

        Mary-Ann Bensinger wrote:
        > This is from another group I belong to:
        >
        > "Ebay is listing item # 330034959587 as "Sanok
        > Volunteer Battalion, 1922". It is a military-type
        > badge displaying an eagle, some wheat, and the
        > following writing: "XI 1918 NA PODKAPPACIU"."
        >
        > Any ideas what sort of group this item is from....fire department, etc.?
        >
        > Mary-Ann
        > Rockledge, FL
      • Mary-Ann Bensinger
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2006
          I see he has many, many other Polish medals up for sale as well as this one.
          Mary-Ann
          Rockledge, FL