Google Books

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      Ceil Jensen, noted speaker and genealogist provided the following
      information on another list and I thought you all might find it
      interesting.

      Go to http://books.google.com/

      type _anything_ in the search box and see what comes back!
      Lists of books! When you click on any given book, you're taken to a
      particular page in that book where the word appears.

      Ceil suggested trying genealogy, a surname or region. She tried "atlas".

      I tried Sanok. Wow! The first book I randomly clicked on is titled, "A
      Call to Arms" by Edmund Stawowy, 2004. The page was 82, chapter 13,
      "Night Train to Sanok." The search also provided other pages in this
      book that mention "Sanok."

      Stawowy, born in Poland, wrote his WWII memoirs.

      So, have fun searching! Let the list know when you find something that
      has to do with the Bukowsko Triangle!