Re: Dudynce

  • m_maczuzak
    Message 1 of 29 , Aug 27, 2006
      Roman,

      Thanks a million for the translation. I am happy to know that at
      least parts of the church are still used in a functioning Church.

      Thank you Phillip, Roman and Debbie for the coaching in how to use
      this system. As always, when all else fails, read the instructions.

      Mike

      -- In bukowsko_triangle@yahoogroups.com, Debbie Greenlee <daveg@...>

      Message 2 of 29 , Aug 19, 2009
        Gloria,

        Have you by chance compared your Dudynce katastral map of 1852 with
        the current online katastral map? I'm curious to know if they are
        nearly the same.

        http://maps.geoportal.gov.pl/webclient/#

        Debbie
      • elstonwe@att.net
        Message 3 of 29 , Aug 19, 2009
          Debbie, I am having trouble manuvering around this latest map. I haven't been able to locate Dudynce, or at least I can't recognize it.

          Gloria
          -------------- Original message from Debbie Greenlee <daveg@...>: --------------

          Message 4 of 29 , Aug 20, 2009
            Gloria,

            These maps won't open if use Internet Explorer so I have to use Firefox.

            First I went to Bukowsko, gmina etc. and let the map load. Then I
            typed in Dudynce. I moved in closer on the map but found I had to move
            "left" past Pobiedno. The "map" didn't locate Dudynce on its own.
            The Dudynce map loads slowly. The parcel numbers are all over each
            other if you're "out" too far. It isn't easy looking at these maps on
            a computer because in order to read the numbers you have to be in too
            close to see the whole village or even half the village.

            You may not be able to compare your map with the online one unless you
            can print sections of the online map and then put them together for
            comparison with the old katastral map you already have.

            BTW On the online Bukowsko map I figured out that two squiggly lines
            which run close together indicate the rivers.

            Debbie