Eufemmia Labant (Dabant sp.) spip manifest

  • osiuraklaban
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31 8:29 AM
      Hello group
      Glad to hear Debbie is back and that maybe we might have some more
      information to share from the new records she brought.
      I recently found a passenger record for a Fenna Dabant (Labant) which
      I believe could be my grandma. This was on Jan 1901. My dad Stephan
      Osiurak was born Dec, 19, 1901 he was baptized at St John the Baptist
      Ukrainian Church on Dec, 29th 1901. His family resided in Benton PA
      at that time according to the correspondance from the church.

      Here is Fenna information. Note the names below Fenna a Zielonka and
      mention of Pituch as cousin.

      DABANT FENNA
      Close Matches (1)
      Name of Passenger Residence Arrived Age on Arrival Passenger Record
      Ship Manifest Ship Image
      1. Fenna Dabant Wala Piotzowa 1901 20 View View View

      First Name: Fenna
      Last Name: Dabant
      Ethnicity: Galicia
      Last Place of Residence: Wala Piotzowa
      Date of Arrival: Jan 06, 1901
      Age at Arrival: 20y Gender: F Marital Status: S
      Ship of Travel: Kaiserin Maria Theresia
      Port of Departure: Bremen
      Manifest Line Number: 0019

      Thanks
      Theresa
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006
        On Jul 31, 2006, at 11:29 AM, osiuraklaban wrote:

        > Hello group
        > Glad to hear Debbie is back and that maybe we might have some more
        > information to share from the new records she brought.
        > I recently found a passenger record for a Fenna Dabant (Labant) which
        > I believe could be my grandma. This was on Jan 1901. My dad Stephan
        > Osiurak was born Dec, 19, 1901 he was baptized at St John the Baptist
        > Ukrainian Church on Dec, 29th 1901. His family resided in Benton PA
        > at that time according to the correspondance from the church.
        >
        > Here is Fenna information. Note the names below Fenna a Zielonka and
        > mention of Pituch as cousin.

        Good hunting! The handwriting on that manifest is very difficult to
        read, but I also see the Mytro Pytuch and the (G)Zielonka.

        It looks like they were going to Pittsburgh, PA. Does you know of any
        family connection to Pittsburgh?