Re: [bukowsko_triangle] Digest Number 842

  • Justin Kirk Houser
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2006
      I certainly would be interested in reading this. Can anyone tell me where
      I might obtain a copy?

      Best wishes on your trip to Poland . . . it sounds like a very exciting
      itinerary indeed. I trust that it will be productive and fruitful.

      At 04:22 PM 7/1/06, bukowsko_triangle@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      >You might like to read an article in the Polish Genealogical Society of
      >America bulletin, "Rodziny" Summer, 2002, page 2-6, titled "The L~emkos"
      >by Iwona Dakiniewicz who is a researcher from L~o~dz~.

      Justin Kirk Houser
      http://users.adelphia.net/~jkhouser84/
      www.jkhouser.com
      Listowner, PACENTRE-L@...
      Member, Board of Directors, Bellefonte Area School District
      Historian, Schürch Family Association of North America
      Lay Leader, Valley View United Methodist Church (near Bellefonte, PA)
      http://users.adelphia.net/~jkhouser84/church1.htm
      Certified Lay Speaker, The United Methodist Church
      Assistant Lay Leader, The State College District, UMC
      "Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature" (St.
      Mark 16:15)

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2006
        Justin,
        Sorry for not including that info. the first time.

        Go to http://www.pgsa.org

        This page should take you directly to the past issues of the Rodziny:
        http://www.pgsa.org/Books/back_issues.htm

        You'll want #82.

        PGSA has a lot of good information on their web site so you might want
        to look around. They have a search engine just for their site.

        Debbie