Re: [bukowsko_triangle] Digest Number 657

  • TMTeoli@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
      hello
      I can post my Osiurak Austraialian family Tree if you like and have some
      reference surnames Rapawyi and Wengryn as well as others in these 2 pages I copied
      from Karlikow Greek catholic church records copied by the LDS church.

      Can maybe anyone tell me if you have any inforamtion that might help me with
      these surnames.
      Theresa

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
        On Nov 2, 2005, at 1:59 PM, TMTeoli@... wrote:

        > hello
        > I can post my Osiurak Austraialian family Tree if you like and have
        > some
        > reference surnames Rapawyi and Wengryn as well as others in these 2
        > pages I copied
        > from Karlikow Greek catholic church records copied by the LDS church.
        >
        > Can maybe anyone tell me if you have any inforamtion that might help
        > me with
        > these surnames.
        > Theresa

        Hi Theresa,
        Thanks for posting that, but the letters are very, very tiny. Can you
        scan it at a larger size?

        Bye