Flights to Poland

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2005
      A short time ago Jarek, I think, told us that soon LOT would have have
      planes flying from London to Rzeszo~w. I happened upon a web site (see
      link below) which states that LOT only uses the Rzeszo~w airport from
      November through March, the winter months. This doesn't mean the
      schedule won't change.

      http://www.visit.pl/guide.php?PHPSESSID=ab013ade8c5516cc0eed8e7ca57f69dc

      This site also lists examples of airfare prices. I think they are one
      way only. They are only examples. Depending on what time of year you fly
      to Poland, your airfare could be less.

      Check-out the rest of the page as well. There's some interesting
      information regarding railroad, bus or boat travel and the length of
      time from one international place to various Polish cities.

      I tried to compare this page with the original site Jarek provided but
      that site is down right now: http://www.lotnisko-rzeszow.pl/