RE: [bukowsko_triangle] church record correction

  • Jan Cesarczyk
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2003
      Debbie, you are right.
      Sharon,
      I think it will have to be "3rd time luck"
      You sent us data for Francisca Drozd while the image is for Franciscus Balwirczak.

      Jan

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2003
        There's also this Web site which I'd have passed along to Sharon along
        with the records if I'd been thinking:
        http://www.halgal.com/birthrecord.html

        It is a good introduction to the subject and contains a long (and
        well-deserved) discussion of house numbers.