Re: [bukowsko_triangle] Canadians

  • Mailkimg2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 3, 2005
      Here are two Ontario CN naturalizations:
      TARNAWCZYK, THEODORA TARNAWCZYK, THOMAS MANCHESTER
      1941
      TARNAWCZYK, THOMAS TARNAWCZYK, THEODORA MANCHESTER
      1935

    • visenna18
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 5, 2005
        Kim,
        As you said you don't know much about Anna and Maria Tarnawczyk.. Is
        it possible that they moved to Canada (or maybe their children)? That
        would suit nice to the Miron's 'brother' he wanted to go to in the 50's.

        Emila

      • Mailkimg2@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 5, 2005
          Emilia, Zofia and Carol,

          I have no idea who Theodora and Thomas were, but I'm going to give it a try
          to find out.

          Maybe Zofia, you might go through Mark's emails and chart out the names which
          he provided you. Combine those with Victoria's. If either would answer a
          few more emails, perhaps they might know the origin of these folks? I'm all for
          trying. The worst that could happen is they would tell us they aren't
          interested in further communication. Genealogy is *very* popular in North America.

          Carol...do you have any Tarnawczyks who went to Canada?

          I'd like to know more about the ones in Minersville, too. Piecing together
          stories from descendents is so special, and I love hearing them. Look what an
          email or two has already brought forth.

          Kim :)

        • blondejester2
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 5, 2005
            I will send Mark another email today and hopefully this time get a
            response. I will also ask him for an email address for Victoria as
            she appears to be the one who is interested in all this.
            Zofia

            --- In bukowsko_triangle@yahoogroups.com, Mailkimg2@a... wrote:
            > Emilia, Zofia and Carol,
            >
            > I have no idea who Theodora and Thomas were, but I'm going to give
            it a try
            > to find out.
            >
            > Maybe Zofia, you might go through Mark's emails and chart out the
            names which
            > he provided you. Combine those with Victoria's. If either would
            answer a
            > few more emails, perhaps they might know the origin of these
            folks? I'm all for
            > trying. The worst that could happen is they would tell us they
            aren't
            > interested in further communication. Genealogy is *very* popular
            in North America.

            > Carol...do you have any Tarnawczyks who went to Canada?
            >
            > I'd like to know more about the ones in Minersville, too. Piecing
            together
            > stories from descendents is so special, and I love hearing them.
            Look what an
            > email or two has already brought forth.
            >
            > Kim :)

          • P + Z Trenfield
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 5, 2005
              Theodora and Thomas Tarnawczyk, would they have been married or siblings?. The dates 1941 and 1935, am I presuming that Thomas came out in 1935 and then Theodora followed in 1941. Who might they be the children of, maybe you are correct Emilia? Migrating at those dates would suit Miron's desire in early 50's to visit them, he would have known them - so it would have been cousin not brother who went to Canada. I am then presuming Emilia, Slawka, Josef, etc. would have known them as well.
              Zofia x

              As you said you don't know much about Anna and Maria Tarnawczyk.. Is
              it possible that they moved to Canada (or maybe their children)? That
              would suit nice to the Miron's 'brother' he wanted to go to in the 50's.

              Emila

              --- In bukowsko_triangle@yahoogroups.com, Mailkimg2@a... wrote:
              > Here are two Ontario CN naturalizations:
              > TARNAWCZYK, THEODORA TARNAWCZYK, THOMAS
              MANCHESTER
              > 1941
              > TARNAWCZYK, THOMAS TARNAWCZYK, THEODORA
              MANCHESTER
              > 1935

              Genealogy family tree Genealogy research Family search internet genealogy service

            • caerlam
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 7, 2005
                --- In bukowsko_triangle@yahoogroups.com, Mailkimg2@a... wrote:

                > Carol...do you have any Tarnawczyks who went to Canada?

                Kim,
                I don't know anything about them other than what I found at Philip's
                website. You can check out those records, too.
                Carol
              • blondejester2
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 12, 2005
                  Kim just a quick thought, we still do not know anything about these 2
                  Canadians, not close relatives of Mark Tarnawczyk or Victoria,
                  wondering if they may have something to do with Marianna and the
                  Pudelski family that you are looking into right now, if not there may
                  be further info on Debbie's research that we have not looked at yet.
                  I will try sometime this week to get to that. Sooo confusing.