Some new Tarnawczyk photos

  • blondejester2
    Message 1 of 54 , Aug 1, 2005
      G'day everyone ( so Australian, had to do it)
      Just sent some photos to BT (Zofia Trenfield folder), which my friend
      very best mate in the world,Trudy, has so kindly and so very quickly
      scanned for me, and for you all to look and see. Gorgeous aren't they,
      my word, our ancestors have set the pace!! Ok.
      Kim you are "doing my head in" with your yummy info, love it, love it,
      keep pressing buttons.
      Debbie, you are firing me right up, same as our darling Kim, with your
      info, did a search on stat boat arrival data, unfortunately us Aussies
      are a little laid back and on the net records are only up to date with
      migrants till 1948, smidge less than I want. I will try to personally
      go in personally this week for this info.
      This week, I have my metal sculpture class, Trudy my best mate, gets
      married in December, we need to get her dress finalised, ya di ya, find
      a suitable frock for me - the hardest part, visit my mother, etc. May
      be a day or so before I get the opportunity to respond, hate that, OK.
      Love you guys
      Zofia x
      Message 54 of 54 , Aug 10, 2005
        Joan,
        Does this researcher have court records or records about Tarnawczyk
        only?
        Debbie

        joan brandl wrote:
        > Ohh, You will need to hire a reputable researcher to do research for
        > you in Poland or go to the archive yourself.
        > I think the cost and fees in Poland may be about $50 per hour of
        > research, prepayment for the first five hours of research $200. A
        > person in BT wants to sell a copy of this records. Send me the info
        > and I will contact her.

        "euromaniana" <euromaniana@...> wrote:
        Records of court case (Acts of residue nr 242/1926 ) for (after) Antoni
        Tarnawczyk from Zboiska, in 1926 deceased, pages 15, in case :
        surnames, and inheritors , all in polish, ...