Re: [bukowsko_triangle] New file uploaded to bukowsko_triangle

  • elstonwe@att.net
    Message 1 of 307 , Jul 14, 2005
      Debbie, It is a long shot that there would be any connection but it is worth a try. What was the surname of her relative? I have an uncle (now 75yr old) who used to help his mother write letters to her sister Kathryn in France. I have asked him what he remembers about the letters, but he says he has forgotten everything. If I could give him some surnames it might spark his memory. I always figured that both my great aunt and her spouse were from Dudynce.

      From: Debbie Greenlee <daveg@...>

      Message 307 of 307 , Jun 23 7:36 PM
        > On Jun 23, 2017, at 8:38 PM, bukowsko_triangle@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        >
        > Hello,

        > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the bukowsko_triangle
        > group.
        >
        > File : /IMG_5176.JPG
        > Uploaded by : ruthietitus <ruthietitus@...>
        > Description : Full manifest of grandfather Dymtro Talowsky.
        >
        > You can access this file at the URL:

        Hi Ruthie,
        I can’t read this but I’ll add some tips that might make it easier for others —
        - This is the same manifest as in the other images
        - Dymtro is record #5