Re: [bukowsko_triangle] New file uploaded to bukowsko_triangle

  • elstonwe@att.net
    Message 1 of 286 , Jul 14, 2005
      Debbie, It is a long shot that there would be any connection but it is worth a try. What was the surname of her relative? I have an uncle (now 75yr old) who used to help his mother write letters to her sister Kathryn in France. I have asked him what he remembers about the letters, but he says he has forgotten everything. If I could give him some surnames it might spark his memory. I always figured that both my great aunt and her spouse were from Dudynce.

      From: Debbie Greenlee <daveg@...>

      Message 286 of 286 , Today at 7:55 AM
        Ann,

        The history was sent to me by a "new" cousin. She is also a cousin to
        Emil Tomczyk through the Chrząszcz line; Antoni Chrząszcz and Wiktoria
        Zadylak. Debbie Pytko Walker is not a member of BT.

        I am trying to get photos and so on from her.

        Debbie