Re: [bukowsko_triangle] Re: Hello:)))

  • jsturn5@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 13 11:39 AM
      Janusz
      Welcome to the group. Like Philip, my Drozd family also came from
      Nowotaniec.
      My grandfather was Wawrzyniec Drozd 1881, son of Szczepan Drozd; also a
      second son Josef. Wawrzyniec came to the U.S. & to Pennsylvania . Josef and his
      family remained in Nowotaniec.
      Nice to have more Drozd family in the group
      Sharon