Re: Hello:)))

  • Mailkimg2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 13, 2005
      "One of his stories I remember it was about his walk back from Syberia to
      Nowotaniec.It tooks him one year."

      Dear Janusz,

      WOW! That is incredible!

      Welcome to the group!

      Kim :)

    • jsturn5@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 13, 2005
        Janusz
        Welcome to the group. Like Philip, my Drozd family also came from
        Nowotaniec.
        My grandfather was Wawrzyniec Drozd 1881, son of Szczepan Drozd; also a
        second son Josef. Wawrzyniec came to the U.S. & to Pennsylvania . Josef and his
        family remained in Nowotaniec.
        Nice to have more Drozd family in the group
        Sharon