New poll for bukowsko_triangle

  • bukowsko_triangle@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 12 , May 6, 2005
      bukowsko_triangle group:

      Bukowsko, village Nowotaniec, Nadolany, Nag�rzany, de Stano,
      castle, Bukowski, Jaworski, Wiktor, Po�niak, Krzywkowicz,

      o castle of Nowotaniec
      o cadastral map of Nowotaniec
      o photos from Nowotaniec

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • bukowsko_triangle@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 8, 2009
        bukowsko_triangle group:

        To the members of this group.....
        Where are your ancestors from?

        o NE Poland
        o SE Poland
        o NW Poland
        o SW Poland
        o Austro Hungary
        o Carpathian Mts.
        o Rusyn/Lemkos
        o Galicia
        o Ukraine
        o Austria-Polish on Ship Manifest / elsewhere
        o Russian Partition such as Kielce
        o Sanok District
        o Krosno District
        o Romanow District
        o Przemysl
        o Slovak/Slovene
        o Wroblik Szlacheckior Krolewsi-Krosnienskie
        o Krosnica
        o Nadolany
        o Nowotaneic
        o South of Bukowsko
        o North of Bukowsko
        o East of Bukowsko
        o West of Bukowsko
        o Bukowsko

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • bukowsko_triangle@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 30, 2009
          bukowsko_triangle group:

          Which Bukowsko church record books do you want translated next?
          (See previous email from Debbie regarding an explanation of the records.)

          o Baptisms 1802-1877
          o Deaths 1790-2008
          o Marriage Banns 1850-1935

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • bukowsko_triangle@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 30, 2009
            bukowsko_triangle group:

            If given the opportunity would you be interested in purchasing
            a calendar published by the Bukowsko gmina?
            The calendar would be in Polish and include the use of the
            European week, Monday - Sunday. The photos would be of the
            Bukowsko area.

            This would not be for 2010 but for years in the future. I
            will look into this if enough people are interested.
            I have no idea of the costs involved.
            You can see two previous calendars here:
            http://www.bukowsko.pl/asp/start.asp?page=pl_kalendarze&tytul=Kalendarze

            o Yes, I want a calendar from Bukowsko
            o No, I am not interested in a calendar from Bukowsko
            o I might be interested if the price is right.

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • bukowsko_triangle@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 11, 2010
              bukowsko_triangle group:

              If given the opportunity would you be interested in
              purchasing a calendar published by the Bukowsko gmina?
              The calendar would be in Polish and include the use of the
              European week, Monday - Sunday. The photos would be of the
              Bukowsko area. This would not be for 2010 but for years in
              the future. I have no idea of the costs involved.

              I will look into this if enough people are interested.
              The first poll about the calendars only showed 7 people
              responding. I am giving the list another opportunity to
              "vote" on this idea.
              You can see two previous calendars here:
              http://www.bukowsko.pl/asp/start.asp?page=pl_kalendarze&tytul=Kalendarze
              Debbie

              o Yes! I want a BT calendar
              o Yes, if the price is right
              o No, I don't want another calendar

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
            • bukowsko_triangle@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 26, 2011
                bukowsko_triangle group:

                Have you used the transcriptions from the Bukowsko Church
                Marriage Books found under The Debbie Greenlee Library?

                o Yes
                o No

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
              • bukowsko_triangle@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 12, 2013
                  bukowsko_triangle group:

                  Do you plan to visit Poland in 2013?

                  o Yes! I can't wait.
                  o No, I'm not interested.
                  o No, perhaps next year.
                  o I don't want to travel alone.
                  o I've been there and loved it by the way.

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!
                • bukowsko_triangle@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 16 11:09 AM
                    bukowsko_triangle group:

                    I would like to see the following records transcribed/translated next by the volunteers.

                    o Bukowsko Death Records
                    o Nowotaniec Baptismal Records
                    o Nadolany Baptisms
                    o Nadolany Marriages

                    web site listed above.

                    Thanks!
                  • Shosh E.
                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 16 3:37 PM
                      Debbie Greenlee - are there any Jewish records among those?

                      Message 10 of 12 , Apr 16 4:29 PM
                        Shosh,

                        I can't say for sure whether any Jews appear in these records because
                        we haven't transcribed/translated them yet. I came across a couple of
                        Bukowsko baptisms involving Jews (converts) so it's entirely possible
                        there could be another record in another parish.

                        There probably are not any strictly Jewish records though.

                        BTW A picture reprinted on the Bukowsko gmina calendar (July/Płonna)
                        shows the foot bridge in Płonna circa 1930 with 5 women on it. The
                        picture is not clear enough to distinguish the women however. That
                        month (July) also has a photo of the cerkiew circa 1960 and the bell
                        tower circa 1950. I know that doesn't interest you Shosh, but I
                        thought I'd mention it.

                        Debbie

                        Shosh E. wrote:
                        > Debbie Greenlee - are there any Jewish records among those?
                        >
                        > To: bukowsko_triangle@yahoogroups.com
                        > Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 18:09:03 +0000
                        > Subject: [bukowsko_triangle] New poll for bukowsko_triangle

                        > bukowsko_triangle group:
                        >
                        > I would like to see the following records transcribed/translated next by the volunteers.
                        >
                        > o Bukowsko Death Records
                        > o Nowotaniec Baptismal Records
                        > o Nadolany Baptisms
                        > o Nadolany Marriages

                      • Shosh E.
                        Message 11 of 12 , Apr 16 4:38 PM
                          Thanks Debbie

                          If I can help with anything, please let me know - I don't know Polish though...

                          To: bukowsko_triangle@yahoogroups.com
                          From: daveg@...
                          Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 18:29:51 -0500
                          Subject: Re: [bukowsko_triangle] Jews in Catholic records was New poll for bukowsko_triangle

                          Shosh,

                          I can't say for sure whether any Jews appear in these records because
                          we haven't transcribed/translated them yet. I came across a couple of
                          Bukowsko baptisms involving Jews (converts) so it's entirely possible
                          there could be another record in another parish.

                          There probably are not any strictly Jewish records though.

                          BTW A picture reprinted on the Bukowsko gmina calendar (July/P�onna)
                          shows the foot bridge in P�onna circa 1930 with 5 women on it. The

                          Message 12 of 12 , Apr 16 5:10 PM
                            On Apr 16, 2013, at 2:09 PM, bukowsko_triangle@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                            > bukowsko_triangle group:
                            >
                            > I would like to see the following records transcribed/translated next by the volunteers.
                            >
                            > o Bukowsko Death Records
                            > o Nowotaniec Baptismal Records
                            > o Nadolany Baptisms
                            > o Nadolany Marriages

                            Wow, free transcription, and we even get to pick what we want? Now that's service!