Polish Civil Archives part II

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2005
      Have you looked at this page on the Polish Civil Archives' web site?
      Inventories: http://www.archiwa.gov.pl/?CIDA=377
      click on Data bases and type in Wolica in the box titled, "index terms:"
      Click on Search.

      I'm not sure what that stuff is.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2005
        On Jan 6, 2005, at 10:44 PM, Debbie Greenlee wrote:
        > Philip,
        > Have you looked at this page on the Polish Civil Archives' web site?
        > Inventories: http://www.archiwa.gov.pl/?CIDA=377
        > click on Data bases and type in Wolica in the box titled, "index
        > terms:"
        > Click on Search.
        >
        > I'm not sure what that stuff is.

        Neither am I. When I search on a less common name (Morochów, for
        example), I get only a couple of hits and they're not the same as what
        I get from here:
        http://baza.archiwa.gov.pl/sezam/pradziad.eng.php

        I guess I had the idea that that database was going away. I think I was
        wrong. It doesn't look like that database has been replaced so much as
        supplemented.

        Bye