Re: [bukowsko_triangle] church names

  • jsturn5@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2005
      Thank you for the information on Church naming in Poland. Does anyone know
      the specific name of the Roman Catholic church in Nowotaniec. Just for my own
      records. Thanks again
      Sharon

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 1, 2005
        Sharon,
        The church is named S~w. Mikol~aj (St. Nicholas) after the famous bishop
        of Poland. The church was destroyed in 1946 but rebuilt 3 years later.

        Debbie

      • jsturn5@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 2, 2005
          Thanks for the church name, St. Nicholas sounds great. Another little piece of the puzzle.
          thank you
          Sharon