Czech Funerals

  • Debbie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2003
      Would anyone on this list know of any Czech traditions having to do with
      funerals? My best friend's mother passed away Thursday and she was of
      Czech heritage. My friend, Sydney accompanied me to Poland in Oct. 2000
      (re: trip diary), to help me transcribe records - and she's not Polish.
      If possible I'd like to "bring" something to the memorial service.

      Thanks
      Debbie
      http://www.pcpages.com/p4e/